Sunday, July 17, 2011

Back to School with Miss Bindergarten

     Every summer I have such grand plans - I'm going to clean out my garage, plant new shrubs, finish that new unit for school...  Then, all of the sudden, it's August and nothing is ticked off my list.  (I know you know what I mean!)  But this summer will be different. Really. I mean it.  Well, I still can't get into my garage and the yard is barren but I finally finished my "Back to School with Miss Bindergarten" unit.   The unit has over 80 pages and combines math and literacy and is a great way to introduce teamwork, whole group games, and center activities.  I just posted it at TPT store and  if you grab it tomorrow  in the Christmas in July sale, you'll get 20% off.  Click below the picture for a preview of what's included!

4 comments:

  1. I am excited that you have this done! And its OK if our other to-do list is incomplete! :0)
    Here We Go Loopty Loo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your own circumstances will manage how fruitful you are with regards to getting the least expensive rates of interest, on the off chance that you have a magnificent FICO score then you can get the best arrangements on financing costs while if your FICO assessment is awful you will need to pay higher financing costs, regardless of the fact that you can get an advance. Cash Advance

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of our most beneficial ranch area is presently more qualified for shows, "Punkin Chunkin" presentations, lacrosse camp, baseball preparing, model plane flying and other differed recreational utilizations for the area where I grew up cultivating, pulling weeds, driving cows and riding in rodeos in the off season. auto title loans

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoyed your blog posts, thank you.

    ReplyDelete