Here's how it works:
1. You’ll need 12 eggs for each student working at this station. I sort them so each student has only two colors. This ensures that the sets don’t get mixed up.
2. Write the first sound of each word (the onset) on one half of the egg and the rest of the word (the rime) on the other half.
3. Place each set in a large Ziploc baggie.
Directions for Students:
1. Look at the picture on the recording sheet.
2. Find the two egg pieces that you need to make the word and put them together.
3. Write the word next to the picture.
If you'd like to give it a try, click below the picture to download. Have a great night!