Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Jammies, Daiquiris and a Freebie

     I just noticed that this is my 100th post - that's pretty cool!  Many thanks to everyone who's been along for the ride!  So. . . in addition to the usual back to school shopping extravaganza in the Target Dollar Spot and Dollar Tree, I just bought myself a little, "Tomorrow's my last day of summer vacation" present. I was going to drive half an hour to Lakeshore to get some laminating done this morning when self indulgence struck and I headed to BJ's instead. After years on my wish list, I am finally the proud owner of one of these babies:

     I'm SOOO excited! I plan on spending my last day of vacation tomorrow in my jammies laminating my heart out. I might even treat myself to a strawberry daiquiri or two - heaven! (I know, I know, I'm a dork! but these are the things that make me happy . . .)

     First on the list for some wonderful protective shininess are the labels I made for the Meet and Greet we have the day before school starts. We ask the parents to bring their supplies with them and we have them sort everything into bins for us. The labels will go on the bins (some large and some small) and everything will be tidy and organized when the kids and their parents leave. Sweet!  If you'd like a copy, grab them below the picture.
     Well, I'm off to bed to be well rested for my glorious day of jammies, laminating and daiquiris. I hope you have a day filled with your favorite things, too! G'night.

13 comments:

  1. I love my laminator! I'm so happy that I bought it this summer.

    ~Jenna
    Diving Into Learning

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know the laminator addiction. Mine's so bad. Tomorrow, I'm moving country with my belongings in three cases but it was absolutely essential that I brought my laminator!

    Also, thanks for the freebie. They're really cute. Where did you get the clip art? It's really simple and bright!

    I'd love if you could add a link to this post in my FREEBIE classroom décor linky party.

    Emer
    A Crucial Week

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been laminating for over an hour and the fun has just begun! I made the clipart for the labels myself, I'm glad you like them. I'll definitely link up with your decor party!

      Delete
  3. I love my laminator, too! Just be sure you always put the sealed end in first! Speaking from experience :( thanks for the labels! Cute and matched my supply list almost perfectly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would you be willing to send me the labels in a word doc so I could add a few labels that match my supplies? Thanks in advance if you are able!
    diem.j@deptford.k12.nj.us

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I love your labels as well!! I was hoping you might have one for scissors and band aids? Much appreciated if you do! Thanks, Tracy
    tlynrobb@rochester.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing this great freebie!
    My laminator is the BEST thing I've purchased for at home crafting! :)

    Mrs. Thompson
    Adventures in Teaching (A First Grade Blog)

    ReplyDelete
  7. these labels are just what I needed. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love your labels and was wondering if you could add scissors and rulers?

    Thank you,
    Ericka

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I would agree... Do you have scissors and erasers? Thanks so much - LOVE the labels!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Business vehicle account advances are fundamentally the same as individual credits. Frequently there is a requirement for an up front installment and after that regularly scheduled installments are made on the note for the aggregate expense of the credit. cash advance san-diego

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the supply bin labels. Thank you! I collect scissors and crayons. Anyway I could get this in an editable file so I could create those to match?? Thanks so much for considering!
    michelle.truman@lsr7.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. The average elevation range of Lithuania is 110 m (361 ft). The highest point of Lithuania is Aukštojas Hill, with its official height being 294 m (965 ft). The lowest point of Lithuania is Nemunas. It lies at -5 m (-16 ft), i.e. below the sea level. The elevation difference between the highest (Aukštojas Hill) and lowest (Nemunas) points of Lithuania is 299 m (2 ft). http://www.confiduss.com/en/jurisdictions/lithuania/geography/

    ReplyDelete