Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Little Teacher Appreciation

     If you're a fellow blog stalker there's no doubt that you've heard about the Teacher Appreciation extravaganza happening over at Teachers Pay Teachers this week.  TPT is spreading the love with a 10% off coupon (TAD12) and many sellers are offering an additional 5-20% off, adding up to a whopping 28% off!  Woohoo I already have 14 things in my cart and I've just started to browse - yikes!
     Be sure to pop back and visit often this week, I'll be posting a bunch of freebies to show how much I appreciate all of my fellow hard-working teachers!  If any of my TPT products have been on your wishlist, be sure to grab them in the next few days - everything will be 28% off from May 6-8.

Wishing you a great night and a whole bunch of appreciation!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoy getting ideals and materials from your blog thanks a millions you are a God sent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.....I am hoping you will make and share the buttons you made at the beginning of last year. I love all of the buttons!! I am hoping you will make another one that says: Class of 2025 It all starts with Kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete

  3. it is so simple definition about teacher your teacher is you future and do my assignment service is you exam future you will have been thinking why I am saying this service is your exam future but you will know when you are contact here.

    ReplyDelete