Saturday, May 5, 2012

A Little Teacher Appreciation

     If you're a fellow blog stalker there's no doubt that you've heard about the Teacher Appreciation extravaganza happening over at Teachers Pay Teachers this week.  TPT is spreading the love with a 10% off coupon (TAD12) and many sellers are offering an additional 5-20% off, adding up to a whopping 28% off!  Woohoo I already have 14 things in my cart and I've just started to browse - yikes!
     Be sure to pop back and visit often this week, I'll be posting a bunch of freebies to show how much I appreciate all of my fellow hard-working teachers!  If any of my TPT products have been on your wishlist, be sure to grab them in the next few days - everything will be 28% off from May 6-8.

Wishing you a great night and a whole bunch of appreciation!

2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy getting ideals and materials from your blog thanks a millions you are a God sent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.....I am hoping you will make and share the buttons you made at the beginning of last year. I love all of the buttons!! I am hoping you will make another one that says: Class of 2025 It all starts with Kindergarten.

    ReplyDelete