Sunday, May 6, 2012

Jackpot!

As most of you know, there's a HUGE Teacher Appreciation Jackpot going on here in teacher blog land. I've spent the last 2 hours downloading some really great stuff. Teachers are so generous!  Click here to see where the K-2 hop begins.

I missed the sign-up to join the Jackpot, but I still thought I would offer a freebie.  Like many jackpot items, it is one of my best selling items from my TPT store.  The 80 page Ready for Summer Math and Literacy Centers is normally an $8.00 unit, but you can grab it today for free - it's just for today, so don't dilly-dally! If you download a copy, I would love a comment to hear what you think!

Stay tuned all week - I'll have a whole bunch of freebies posted in honor of Teacher Appreciation!

8 comments:

  1. I'm glad I didn't dillydally! Thanks for the generous freebie! I hope you found mine, too, so I can pay you back for the great activity!

    Lori (luvyorkies@gmail.com)
    Teaching With Love and Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Thank you Thank you! ... you are so generous and kind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! This looks like fun and I was looking for activities with blends! Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm having trouble downloading it. :( I've tried like 6 times... but it just keeps re-loading the page everytime I hit download.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmmm... I'm not sure why that's happening for you. I know there's a ton of traffic on TPT tonight because of the sale so maybe they're having site trouble. If you leave me your email, I'll send you a copy. Happy Teacher Appreciation Week!

      Donna

      Delete
  5. I was able to get it to open just now! Thanks for sharing! I love it! I will be using several of the activities next week for math and literacy. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Bummed I missed out : (
    Is it still available as a freebie?

    ReplyDelete