Friday, July 1, 2011

My First Linky Party


     There are so many new things to learn about this whole blogging thing, and I've just discovered a really great one - Linky Parties!  Who knew?  Lauren at Just Add Clipart is hosting a Freebie Linky Party and there are some really fantastic freebies already!  My contribution is a math center that I created to practice telling time to the hour.  Students match the clocks on the baseballs to the player that shows the correct time.  Click below the picture to grab my freebie, then click on Lauren's button to join the party!  If you enjoy my game, follow me for more freebies to come!





9 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up and blogging about my party. What a cute game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've downloaded this game! It's so cute and useful with time! I'm new to blogging. I'm following you. Perhaps you'd like to follow me.
    - Jan
    firstgradehoneybunch.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this game! Printing it as I type.

    http://downunderteacher.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing! I found your blog through Miss Kindergarten's Birthday Freebies. We both had a freebie today! Come check out my blog and enter my contest! What kind of dog is that in your profile picture? I love dogs! If you decide to come check out my blog you'll have to look at my pet linky party post I did back in March. I'm very proud of my furbabies! HAHA!

    Jena
    1st Grade with Miss Snowden

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute game! I am going to print & use when I tutor on Wednesday. I am linked up as well & that's how I found you! Check out my freebie & follow me.
    Peace, Mel D
    Oh the Places We’ll Go

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Donna!

    I just found your blog. I am pretty new to this too! (I haven't even figured out how to make a button yet!) Your blog looks great and the game is cute!
    Come on over and follow me too!
    Tessa
    tschep@live.com
    http://spotlightonkindergarten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute! I am a new follower and can't wait to do this with my kindergarteners!

    ReplyDelete